What Is Your Return Policy?
We hope you love your order. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your order, we accept returns within 30 days of the original purchase date.
All returns must be:
- All returned jewellery must arrive in its original condition, along with the original tags and packaging including the original jewellery box
Gemsa may run promotions from time to time, if you received a complimentary free item with your purchase then you must return the item as well in order to receive a full refund.
The bundle can only be returned as a set. No individual item of a bundle can be returned for refund.
- Items received after 30 days will not be accepted.
- Your original shipping fee is not refundable.
- Should the returned item not meet the return guidelines, Gemsa Jewellery has the right to deny a return and have the item re-shipped to the customer.
- Items purchased through a third-party vendor (outside of www.gemsa.co.uk ) must be returned through the company that it was purchased from.
Which Jewellery Cannot Be Returned?
Please note that personalised/engraved items have been custom-made bespoke for you and therefore not eligible for return or exchange. All personalised/engraved sales are final.
Due to hygiene reasons, earrings are not eligible for return or exchange. All earring sales are final.
How To Return an Item?
- If your return is accepted, you will get a confirmation email with instructions on how and where to send your package.
- Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- When returning your item, please use a trackable shipping service and obtain a proof of postage and a tracking number.
- All return shipments must be sent with “Signature Required” for any carrier used.
- Customers are responsible for shipping and handling charges for returns. Shipping costs are there for non-refundable.
- Please note that international customs duties and sales taxes are Non-Refundable.
- Any returns received in unsatisfactory conditions or lost in the mailing process will not be accepted and responsibility will be held by the customer.
When Will I Get My Refund?
Once your return is received, inspected and approved, you will be notified via an email. Refunds usually take 5–10 working days to show in your account. All refunds will always be processed onto the same debit or credit card used for purchase.
For international returns, please allow up to 30 days for your refund to process.
Are Returns Free?
We do not offer free returns at the moment. Please note, for returns customers are responsible for shipping and handling charges.
We sincerely apologise if you have experienced any fault with your Gemsa jewellery. Our customer service team would be happy to assist. Please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning your item to us, or use our Contact Form so that we can resolve the issue for you.
Can I exchange my item?
Currently, we do not offer exchanges, if you wish to change your order once it’s been placed please send us an email at email@example.com