Jewellery Care Guide
How to Store Your Jewellery
- Always store your jewellery pieces separately, preferably in your Gemsa Jewellery box so that they don't rub together or become tangled. And to protect them from direct sunlight, heat or moisture.
- Please store the same metals together as mixing different metals in the same storage place for too long can result in tarnishing.
Caring for Your Jewellery
- Our especially designed polishing cloth is included in each order to keep your jewellery looking bright and help prevent tarnishing. Suitable for use on sterling silver, plated jewellery and precious metals.
- Buff the piece gently in one direction rather than circular motions. Do not wash the polishing cloth, as it will lose its effectiveness.
- No chemicals or jewellery cleaning agents should be used on gold-plated pieces.
- To retain their shine and prevent tarnishing, please remove jewellery before washing your hands, showering, swimming or exercising.
- Please keep away from liquids, perfume, body lotions and hairspray. To prevent tarnishing,